Library TV

Exploring video as a training and promotional tool for libraries, on the web and in television.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Town Video

The Town of Brockton has contracted out for some promotional video. (Just look to the bottom of the page for the large VIDEOS button.) My town is looking at the same thing so I'm not sure what I can say in terms of detail. Some other communities have gone with the same product, if I get the links I'll share them as well. Its not in the same vein as what libraries use videos for but interesting none the less.

...on an unrelated note I'm still recuperating from Christmas vacation and I'm going to Seattle for ALA next week, so I'll try and do a test video with the new camera between now and then but no promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home