Library TV

Exploring video as a training and promotional tool for libraries, on the web and in television.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Formats

I uploaded a short piece concerning an update to our digital audiobook service and linked it from our blog.

For some reason the first few seconds get butchered, its happened with previous clips. The size is right, the only real difference is the frames per second are much lower (10 fps) compared to the suggested 30 fps. I resaved it and adjusted it to 30 and it partially fixed the problem. I'll have to try and remember to make the adjusment from the original next time and see if that solves it. The first video below is the 10 fps, the second is 30 fps. (Oscar material I'm not)



2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Sara Zoe Patterson said...

i looooooove you in front of the giant webpage, a la the weatherman. Just so *smart*! Makes it easy for people to focus their attention, but gives them something more personable than a screencast.

one thing, please up the volume when you are speaking - its a bit low.

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound and Lighting are two arts I don't think I'll ever master. In this case I soundchecked the mic on someone else and should have had someone else sound check it on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home